The RQ-8 is the most dependable strapping machine yet developed. Its innovative design has been shown to be the most reliable general-purpose strapping machine on the market.
It features easy strap loading, auto re-feed and loop ejection, lubrication free operation and safe dual tensioning. The heating element heats up to temperature in less than 25 sec. The RQ-8 has the reputation of having the lowest maintenance costs of any strapping machine available. A programmable microprocessor constantly monitors critical functions. Any irregularity sensed is immediately displayed. Advanced passive archway design assures perfect strap placement and eliminates twisted straps. A broad range of tension is available to the operator by use of a single tension dial.
A wide range of options is available to customize the RQ-8 strapping machines to meet the needs of your application. Heavy-duty metal casters allow for the machine to be quickly installed or moved to any location.
Reliability, speed (40 straps/min), ease of operation, innovative design, and low maintenance costs make the RQ-8 the most cost effective machine available today. Click here to view dimensional dwg.
- Table height: 31-1/4"
- Standard arch size: 25" W x 19" H (other sizes available)
- Minimum package size: 3-1/8" W x 1-1/4" H
- Maximum package size: 24-1/2" W x 18-7/8" H
- Sealing method: heat seal
- Strap: polypropylene
- Strap width: 5, 6, 9, 12 mm or 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Strap tension: up to 176 ft-lbs, 5-7/8" stroke
- Speed: 1.5 sec/strap, 40 straps/min
- Power: 110 volts or 220 volts