StraPack's new affordable JK-5 is designed to bring the productivity, speed, and ergonomics of arch strapping machines to those who have wanted an arch machine but have not been able to justify the cost.
With 110 volt power supply, parts- and labor-free strap width adjustment from 5mm to 5/8", up to 27 strap per minute speed, auto re-feed, loop ejection, a patented strap dispensing system, and small footprint, the JK-5 can be used virtually anywhere.
The sealing unit slide table is designed after the StraPack Model RQ-8. This pivoting slide table design does not require guide plates that cause friction from contacting parts resulting in minimal wear and no need for lubrication.
The JK-5 can step through the strapping cycle one operation at a time allowing for easy troubleshooting and adjustment. Click here to view dimensional drawing.
- Table height: 33.5"
- Standard arch size: 25" W x 15" H (other sizes available)
- Minimum package size: 2-3/8" W x 1-1/4" H
- Maximum package size: 24-3/8" W x 14-7/8" H
- Sealing method: heat seal
- Strap: polypropylene
- Strap width: 5, 6, 9, 12 mm or 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Tension: up to 88 ft-lbs, 11-3/4" stroke
- Speed: 2.2 sec/strap, 27 straps/min
- Power: 110 volts or 220 volts