The Wexler CE 340 bander is a semi-automatic table top machine which automatically applies a paper or poly film band around a product or bundle. The machine is activated by push button, foot pedal or auto trip sensor. A loop of band is automatically formed and upon activation is drawn tight around the bundle, heat sealed and cut. The CE 340 is ideal for low volume applications and is most economical. It is easy to learn, use and maintain. Tape rolls are simple and quick to load.
- Tape widths: 30MM (1-1/4"), 50MM (2")
- Custom printed band available
- Minimum package width: 1"
- Maximum package width: 13"
- Maximum package height: 6"
- Speed: 25 bundles per minute
- Wide tension control
- Tape-Lifter for use with polyfilm included
- New 'CE' Control Board ('CE' Certified including EMC-approval) 4 new programs for running paper & 4 new programs for running poly film.
- Temperature control with Display
- Control for Tape Lift
- Cooling time adjustment
- Delayed start and feeding adjustments