The NEW Digital ATS US-2000 AD Banding Machine is state-of-the art in banding technology. Designed and manufactured in Switzerland the ATS US-2000 AD is built with the highest quality components and finest craftsmanship available. Industrial duty and capable of consistent performance in high volume operations these machines apply paper, clear film or ribbon film banding materials ranging in widths from 20 mm to 50 mm.
The ATS US-2000 AD bander is a semi-automatic banding machine which automatically applies the band around a product or bundle. The machine is activated by push button, foot pedal or auto trip sensor. The band is automatically delivered through the arch and upon activation is drawn tight around the bundle, sealed and cut.
This bander uses "cold-welding Ultra-Sonic technology" which fuses the band and provides a very clean and secure seal. With Ultra-Sonic sealing there is no pre-heating, odor, residues or heated parts inside the machine. Sealing is 100% consistent and adjustable so that seals can be minimal and easily opened by hand or extra strong to hold tight for heavy bundles. It is designed for all industries including the Graphic Arts Industry, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Cosmetic, Light Packaged Goods Manufacturers, the Garment Trade and Retailers.
- User-friendly interface and fast access to functions used by operators, along with easy troubleshooting and tension adjustments.
- Up to 8 user-defined presets - presets reduce setup time for repetitive jobs.
- Digital monitoring - Extends the life of the machine, by ensuring that parts, such as motors, are running at the designed specifications.
- Advanced diagnostics and the display shows helpful information, should you need assistance in troubleshooting.
- Multi-functional options - The V5 Control Panel allows to you to operate at different authorization levels allowing the operator to only access controls that are relevant to basic operation, with advanced access to supervisors and technicians.
- Other functions include control of tension, fixed length, print mark settings, presets, attached presses and signal exchange information when running with conveyors and other equipment.
- Tape widths: 20mm, 30 mm , 50 mm
- Custom printing available
- Arch size: 360 mm (147.2") W x 180 mm (7.1") H
- Other arch sizes available: 100 mm - 1300 mm W (3.9" - 51.2") x 120 mm - 900 mm H (4.7" - 35.4")
- Speed: 35 bands/minute
- User friendly controls
- Sensitive tension controls
- Can be integrated into fully automated systems
- Thermal printer optional